F/UUUUUU/CCC/KK IITTTTTT.
Griselda's not taking part in the InterSchools. WTF WTF WTF Dammit. Mebe she is mebe she's not. She has to hand over the envelope for that IOC thingum on Wednesday. Bloody Hell. Why Wednesday and not Thursday ? Or Friday ? Or Monday ? Just as long as its not on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Stupid crap. No pressure on me. Yeah right.
Scenario if Griselda comes
Results:
1.00 Griselda Kheng
100something.oo Nurul Hidayah
100something.00 Ghost Entry
Scenario if Griselda does
Results:
No results here. You must form a team of two or more people. Merry Christmas to you too.
Ah, hell. Somebody shoot me.
Omg, the Taking Back Sunday song ! Okay, shut up Nurul. You are supposed to be depressed, sad.
Griselda, if you read this, please, pass up your chance of handing over the envelope and join me in the InterSchools instead. Its going to be oodles of fun ! I promise.
Yes, I remembered what I wanted to say this morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home